Girls Varsity Soccer
Soccer try-outs begin August 9 from 5 to 8 pm on the practice soccer field.
- Please make sure you bring cleats, shin guards, and running shoes to all practices.
Here is the updated August Calendar:
Concussion Testing will be held Friday August 4, Monday August 7, and Tuesday August 8 in room A107 @ 3pm.
- All incoming freshman, rising juniors, and anyone new to MCPS or who has not taken the concession test are REQUIRED to take it.
- You do not need to sign up for concussion testing this just show up.
Registration Process for Fall Sports (Forms needed to try out for soccer)
·Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) was planning to implement an online registration portal for high school athletics starting with the upcoming fall season. However, the online registration portal is still in final development and will not be ready to launch for fall sports. As a result, the existing practice of submitting paper forms during the registration process for sports will continue for the Fall 2017 season.
·Forms remain available on the MCPS athletics website at the link below:
·MCPS is committed to implementing online registration in the near future and providing this service for our students and families. We appreciate your understanding and continued support of the MCPS athletics program!
- YOU CANNOT TRY-OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY FORMS TURNED IN!
Shorts and Socks:
- All players who make the JV and Varsity will be required to buy blue and white Under Amor shorts and blue and white soccer socks.
- Before try-outs (within the next few weeks) there will be pre-order sale, but please keep in mind that if you buy the shorts and socks ahead of time,THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MAKE THE TEAM.
To all returning and future Magruder Colonels letter:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the coaching staff.
Nikki Rieland: (301) 788 – 9361 or Nicole_Rieland@mcpsmd.org
Scott Rieland: (301) 641 – 8021 or Srrieland@aol.com